Strategic Reviews Keep You Informed
Strategic account reviews are held on a regular basis to help manage your business and provide reports, an analysis of trends, key performance metrics and a snapshot of comfort and cost reduction strategies.
During the strategic reviews we:
- Define Goals and Objectives for You
- Review specific issues and updates on sites
- Provide reports such as:
- Up-to-date mechanical asset inventories including model and serial numbers, age and tonnage
- Preventive Maintenance summary including scope of work, locations covered and Tasking performed
- Variance Analysis of service spend
- Executive Summaries and recommendations for comfort and cost reduction
- Service History reports
- Costs per units and cost per sites
- Key Performance Indicators such as repair to preventive maintenance ratios, costs per square foot or Frequency of repair types
- HVAC Service Expense and Capital Forecasts
- Strategic Equipment Replacement Plans
- Scorecard review
In addition, our account management teams provide weekly or monthly conference calls to provide timely updates and manage the day to day service of your account. We know that facilities management groups are stretched to their limits, so our quick huddle communication updates keep you in the know.
Would you like a sample of our Strategic Review Reports, contact us to get started.
Connect With Us
(844) 969-39234360 Glendale Milford Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242
Sales (844) 969-3923
Service (800) 540-6707
Fax (877) 224-6306