Advance your Opportunities with an Engineering Excellence Career
We are a special place. Our employees are like family. Each and everyone one of us takes pride in servicing our customer and performing quality work every day. We take our jobs in HVAC very seriously and know that we have made a difference for our customers and support our fellow team members, again just like family. Join Engineering Excellence and know that you will be challenged to be the best you can be, while growing in your abilities to work smarter. To constantly improve our company’s performance and quality of work, Engineering Excellence is committed to continuous HVAC training and education of our employees. Our goal is to provide a variety of learning tools that coincide with your career development plans so as to enhance your skills and contribute to your future success and career satisfaction.
Not only do we strive to keep and retain customers but also to hire and keep the best employees. Engineering Excellence builds a first-class team achieving long-term satisfied relationships with our clients and fellow coworkers. Typical HVAC careers and HVAC jobs include:
- HVAC service technicians
- HVAC controls technicians
- HVAC mechanical engineers
- Project managers
- Professional sales and business development managers
- HVAC service managers
- Customer account coordinators
- Sales and administrative coordinators
- Marketing Research Technician
- Mobilization and contract specialists
- Audit and survey coordinators
- Service call center managers
- Service call center dispatchers and customer service representatives
- Database administrator
- Maintenance supervisor
- Software and database managers
- Biller and quoting supervisors and specialists
- Quality assurance specialists
- Administrative executives
- Executive level professional managers
Training for Continuous Improvement
Our heritage is built with a culture emphasizing training. There is no limit to our training for our employees. We also like to have fun while training and always have a meal or a dessert to keep folks coming back for more! Technicians (and other employees) can participate in live classes at our training facility, on the job mentoring, OEM training and online HVAC technical training. Topics covered include items such as HVAC systems, the refrigeration cycle, troubleshooting HVAC systems, economizers, gas heating, customer service skills, OSHA safety, DDC controls, proper startup and commissioning, airflow and building pressurization, calculating HVAC loads, OEM controls and interfaces, specific OEM equipment training such as but not limited to Liebert computer room units, Daikin VRV systems, Lennox IMC control boards, Carrier Bacview handheld devices. With our National Service Center employees there is specialty focus on customer service training as well as software applications, organization and developing additional skills for cross training, accounting, finance and management.
Training is also provided for our customers. Each year we host complimentary online Educational Webinars. Topics include items such as:
- HVAC Basics covering the purpose of an HVAC unit, ideal comfort conditions, body comfort and heat transfer, common terms, heating and cooling the space, dehumidification and latent cooling, the refrigeration cycle, major system components, typical HVAC Problems, HVAC Maintenance strategies)
- Advanced HVAC covering the top three VHAC service repairs. We provide a breakdown on costs, causes of failure, prevention and repair recommendations. We highlight compressor replacements, leak check and repairs and condenser fan motor replacements. We address strategies for cost reduction and discuss how to analyze costs and trends for your sites and HVAC units.
- HVAC Planned Unit Replacements reviews planned vs emergency replacements, presenting the case and getting capital approved and the benefits of a planned approach to setting aside capital. We detail our comprehensive 12 step process and cover advance considerations such as analyzing weights of units and curbs, structural analysis and evaluating HVAC mechanical engineering loads, tonnage needs and airflow requirements.
- Energy Reduction Strategies starts with facility investment drivers and moves into energy auditing and how to benchmark your facilities performance. We then dive into energy reduction strategies, energy conservation measures and how to leverage low cost/no cost initiatives with a wrap up to execution strategies and financing.
So whether you are an employee, client, or prospective applicant or customer we welcome you to our world of continuous improvement, lifelong learning and an environment that values training and education.
APPLY FOR JOBS
Connect With Us
(844) 969-39234360 Glendale Milford Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242
Sales (844) 969-3923
Service (800) 540-6707
Fax (877) 224-6306