HVAC Surveys & Audits are Key to Expert Facility Management
Is comfort an ongoing issue for your Facilities Manager? Are there problems with newly installed HVAC equipment? Is HVAC maintenance actually being done? How can a proper startup be implemented to minimize risks and unnecessary cost exposure? What’s the status of the equipment in the site you are about to lease? When you need answers concerning your rooftop HVAC equipment, an audit or survey are excellent solutions.
Trained technicians from Engineering Excellence can go to any of your facilities in the U.S. and within a few hours perform a comprehensive inspection on each rooftop unit, complete with digital photo documentation, analysis, and detailed price quotations for repairs that you can put into your budget. That report is sent to you via email within 48 hours of the inspection. Photographs will show you specific problems and potential problems, and our experts will be available to discuss the various options you have for addressing them.
Most importantly, you will have the facts and answers you need to make intelligent business decisions concerning your HVAC equipment and facilities. Optimize your mechanical assets and let us provide documented reports for what’s really happening on your rooftops. Listed below is a quick summary of nationwide HVAC surveys and audits available to minimize your risk and assure comfort:
- Installation Certification: This 3rd party audit verifies to make sure all HVAC units, after start-up, are installed and operating properly according to factory specifications. We provide a 3rd party verification and punchlist of OEM or installation deficiencies.
- Second Opinion: This HVAC technician based survey provides a thorough operational check of all components, an overall rating on the condition of each HVAC unit, recommended repairs, budgetary estimates for each repair and the technician based completed evaluation forms for each HVAC unit.
- Validation Inspection Equipment Walk-Through (VIEW): The VIEW is an on-site equipment assessment to make sure the HVAC units are working properly with a final recommendation to repair or replace equipment. This assessment includes a one page executive summary for a quick read on overall conditions. We add photos, a map and provide a detailed evaluation of each unit identifying any problems and quotes to fix problems.
- Rooftop Unit Replacement Audit: This audit is designed to confirm critical information needed for retrofitting and project management of nationwide HVAC unit retrofits including an HVAC maintenance technician survey of the site, verification of the number of units to be replaced, confirmation of model and serial numbers, voltages, unit configuration, adapter curbs, damper type, voltage/phase, controls, etc. We summarize important information needed for ordering equipment for HVAC planned unit replacements.
- Engineering Heat Load and Comfort Study: This analysis provides an HVAC load calculation to determine tonnage necessary for your job comparing actual load to existing design. This also includes a general review of the drawings and any comments on equipment selection, air distribution, pressurization, adequacy of air duct delivery and return systems to meet the demand of the building.
- Air Balance and Confirmation of As-Built Mechanical Drawings: If your building’s air pressure is off, ductwork disconnected, or diffusers in less than optimal areas, we can redline as-built mechanical drawings and redesign ductwork and diffuser conditions to make sure building is balanced, pressurized correctly and air flow is optimized for a comfortable experience.
- Start-Up and Commissioning: Have an Engineering Excellence HVAC technician start up and commission your units to make sure they are installed properly and to identify OEM equipment warranty issues. We provide an electronic report itemizing any problems found so that you can have the General Contractor correct these to minimize your costs and correct any issues.
- Portfolio Energy Benchmarking Report and Energy Audits: Reduce your carbon footprint, achieve ENERGY STAR Certification and get energy costs in line. We rate your buildings and summarize ENERGY STAR ratings, energy costs per square foot, energy usage index and your carbon footprint. Actual site conditions are trended examining temperature, relative humidity, carbon dioxide levels, noise and lighting levels. We develop a roadmap and energy strategy to identify unique opportunities to reduce operating and energy expenses.
Engineering Excellence has extensive experience in both installing and servicing HVAC controls and mechanical systems for multi-site facilities. This experience allows us to design-in lower cost serviceability and optimize energy savings too. To minimize your exposure to greater HVAC problems click here.
Connect With Us
(844) 969-39234360 Glendale Milford Road, Cincinnati, OH 45242
Sales (844) 969-3923
Service (800) 540-6707
Fax (877) 224-6306